Recreational and Kindergym Program resuming in Term 3 on 13th of July
Term 3 conclude with last sessions on 19th of September
All Customers and Guests please follow our carparking rules that apply to everybody without exceptions.
1.Children under the age of 10 must be escorted into the gymnasium with a parent or caregiver, at all times.
Sydney Hills Gymnastics will only accept a duty of care inside the building.
2. The safety and responsibility of all children is passed to parent/caregivers once the child/children are outside the building of Sydney Hills Gymnastics; this includes the car park and common driveways.
3. Parents are not to drop off children under the age of 10 at the front door of the gym. All parents must park and walk children into the premises.
4.Children under the age of 10 are not to exit the premises after class unless with an adult. Children are not to meet parents in the car park
5.Children are not permitted to run or play within the car park or common driveway. Parents must pick up children, and immediately go to the car
6. All children under the age of 10 must hold a parent’s hand, bag or pram when walking to or from the gymnasium.
7. We ask that parents do not stand and talk with in the car park. If you wish do to so please do within the gym waiting room
8. Parents are not to ever park in front of the roller/safety doors of other businesses